If you are craving Thai but want to skip the delivery and all that extra salt, look no further! This dish is full of flavor and you won’t feel guilty after. This is simple to make and really changes things up with dinner cuisines!
- 1 Lb Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Bean Sprouts
- 2 Cups Carrots, Chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Red Peppers, Chopped
- 1 Cup Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Lime, Cut into Wedges
- 1/2 Large Yellow Onion, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Package Brown Rice Noodles
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
1. Cut chicken into small bite sized squares.
2. Heat olive oil over medium high heat, add in chicken. Cook for about 15 minutes until chicken is browned and completely cooked through.
3. Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water.4. Whisk together in a small bowl the coconut aminos, lime juice, peanut butter, red pepper flakes, honey, salt and pepper.
4. Once chicken is cooked, remove from the pan and put aside in a bowl.
5. Add in garlic, carrots, yellow onion and peppers to the pan and cook for about 10 minutes. Stir in bean sprouts and cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Put vegetables on one side of the pan and crack eggs into the pan and scramble eggs until their cooked.
7. Mix vegetable and egg mixture together, then put this mixture into bowl with the chicken.
8. Add the sauce mixture to the pan and bring it to a boil, stirring continuously as the sauce thickens.
9. Add in the vegetables and chicken to the sauce and toss to coat evenly.
10. Serve noodles in a bowl and place the vegetables and chicken mixture on top.
Optional: Garnish with peanuts and lime wedges.