Who doesn’t love good ol’ chicken tenders? These chicken tenders are crunchy on the outside using almond flour and cooked perfectly on the inside. These are easy to make and definitely a crowd-pleaser! Pair them with some baked sweet potato wedges and you got yourself a yummy dinner.
- 10 Chicken Tenderloins
- 3 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Flax Meal + 6 Tablespoons Water (combine together) *This is used in place of eggs but feel free to use eggs if that is what you have on hand*
- 1 Tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In one shallow bowl, put the flax meal mixture. In another bowl, mix the almond flour with the red pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle some olive oil on a sheet pan.
2. Pat dry the chicken tenderloins! VERY important to make sure the coating sticks.
3. Coat each chicken tenderloin in the Flaxmeal mix, then dip in the almond flour mix, repeat once, then place on the sheet pan.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Place oven on broil when done and cook until the chickens are browned at the top.
5. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (or just classic ketchup) and enjoy!