This Hawaiian Coleslaw is just what you need for your next BBQ! It is refreshing, sweet, crisp and SO easy to make. I paired this coleslaw with my pineapple coconut rice (click here for the recipe) and we paired it with grilled chicken as the main dish.
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Green Cabbage
- 1 Cup Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup Grated Carrots
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons dried ginger
- 3 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- Salt, to taste.
- Combine cabbage, carrots, pineapple chunks, green onions in a bowl.
- Mix ginger, coconut aminos, honey, sesame oil, lime juice in a separate bowl and then pour on salad mixture and toss, enjoy!