I made a regular lemon blueberry bread for Sean’s birthday in June and it was so good! Of course, I wanted to make it again but gluten free this time around. This is the perfect healthy dessert and it tastes even better with a scoop of ice cream on the side. I also am OBSESSED with this coconut whipped cream from Trader Joe’s. It is vegan and gluten free and tastes so good on just about anything (and even by itself!).
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Lemon Squeezed
- 1.5 Tbsp Melted Vegan Butter
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add in flour, honey, lemon zest, baking powder, lemon juice and butter.
- Mix all ingredients together with a mixer until combined.
- Add in the blueberries and fold them in gently.
- Put parchment paper into a loaf pan and spray the parchment paper with coconut spray.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool and then cut in to slices to serve.
Optional: Add a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream and coconut whipped cream to elevate it!