If you’re looking for a dessert that is gluten-free, guilt-free, dairy-free, and STILL tastes amazing, look no further. These PB Chocolate Cashew Bars are a great treat for after dinner! I also had it in a bowl with vegan vanilla ice cream and it was DIVINE. Coconut oil is used in the recipe so you also get a hint of sweet coconut. These are easy to make and you can keep them frozen to keep going back for more!
- 1 1/2 Cups of Raw Cashews
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (Melted), Divided
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup, Divided
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- Sea Salt
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, spray/ spread with coconut oil
- Blend cashews in a food processor. Stop to scrape down the sides as you are blending it.
- Add to the food processor the Oats, half of the Coconut Oil, half of the Maple Syrup, and a pinch of sea salt and blend until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Put the cashew mixture in the loaf pan and make sure it is evenly spread out.
- Mix in a bowl remaining Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup, and Cocoa Powder with a pinch of sea salt until smooth.
- Pour chocolate topping on cashew base evenly, tilting the loaf pan so the topping evenly gets spread out to all edges.
- Put a tablespoon of peanut butter on each end, and with a knife, swirl it around. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Put in the freezer for at least 1 hour, and enjoy!