I love having smoothie bowls when I am craving a nutritious and quick meal at home. I enjoy my protein bowls using Arbonne’s vegan protein powder. The best part about smoothie bowls is that you can make it your own. Feel free to pick your own favorite fruits to top it with and let me know in the comments what you come up with!
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and loaded with essential vitamins and minerals along with 20g of vegan protein. Click here to check out Arbonne’s protein powder that I use!
Now, back to this awesome smoothie bowl recipe that brought you here…
- 2 Scoops Arbonne Vanilla Protein
- 6 Oz. GF Oat Milk
- 1 Overly Ripened Banana
- 1 Ripened Banana, Sliced
- Strawberries, Sliced
- GF Granola
- 1 Tablespoons Peanut Butter (all natural)
- Blend protein powder, oat milk, and overly ripened banana together.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Add the Granola, Sliced Banana, Sliced Strawberries, and Blueberries in rows.
- Top with Peanut Butter, and enjoy!