My dog Frank is OBSESSED with these treats! I am very cautious about what I feed him as I believe in feeding him natural and whole foods to keep him healthy. I have been making these since I got him and he goes absolutely nuts over them. This one batch makes 28 treats using these awesome molds I got from Amazon. They are SO easy to make and once their frozen you can put them in a ziplock to store in your freezer. Now go and make these for your pup!
- 1 Cup Creamy and all-natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Softened Coconut Oil
- 1 Banana
- Smash together all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Once mixed together, put the mixture into a ziplock bag.
- Snip the corner of the bag with a scissor and squeeze into the molds.
- Place molds in the freezer to let them freeze. They should be solid in about an hour. I popped them out once they were done and placed them into a larger ziplock bag to keep in the freezer.